Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Heat the canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the stuffed chicken for five minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through. Serve with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole!
Brush each with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt & pepper and cajun seasoning. Fajita Stuffed Chicken breast is a different take on Chicken Fajita. Chicken breast is stuffed with Caramelized and crunchy peppers, onion, Mexican seasoning, and cheese, then baked to perfection. You can cook Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- You need 2 of Tbl. grape seed oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of each : yellow, green, orange, and red bell peppers, cut in slices.
- It’s 1/2 of onion , cut in slices.
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 c. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each : cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper (mixed together in bowl).
- It’s 2 Tbl of grape seed oil.
Love Chicken fajita, then you are going to love this fajita stuffed chicken breast. Fajita Stuffed Chicken is a spicy and flavorful low-carb meal that's made in a single pan. Seasoned chicken breasts are stuffed with grilled onions, peppers, and cheese. Add sour cream and guacamole, and you've got a complete meal.
Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Heat first two tablespoons of grapeseed oil on high. Add sliced bell peppers and onions. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook on high until peppers are almost caramelized.
- In a small bowl mixed together cooked peppers and onions and all the cheeses. Set aside.
- Coat each chicken breast with spices on both sides. Cut a small pocket in each chicken breast and stuffed with bell pepper cheese mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil back into skillet and Heat on high. Place each stuffed chicken breast in the skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Mexican style rice.
Fajita stuffed chicken is an easy weeknight dinner that the entire family will love. Wipe out the skillet you used for the vegetables and return to medium-high heat. Cut a pocket horizontally in the thickest part of each chicken breast. Fill with onion and green pepper. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and seasonings; rub over chicken.