Banana bread cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
Tip into a large mixing bowl. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. It's great for using up overripe bananas, too. You can have Banana bread cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread cake
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 3 cups of mashed bananas ripe.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chip or chunks.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted chocolate.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate spread for frosting.
- You need of Some wafer sticks for decorating of cake.
- Prepare of Some marshmallow flowers for decoration.
Bake for about one hour, until well risen and golden brown. A fine skewer inserted in the centre of the cake should come out clean. Leave the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then loosen with a small palette knife and turn the cake out. Remove the lining paper and leave on a wire rack to cool completely.
Banana bread cake instructions
- First ready all the ingredients flour oats icing sugar baking powder baking soda cocoa powder chocolate chips walnuts vanilla essence. Melted Organic coconut oil..
- Now mashed bananas exactly 3 cups. Bananas must be ripe. Mashed by fork.
- Now add all the dry ingredients first then wet ingredients one by one add half nuts and chocolate chip in the batter no need of beating just mixing.
- Now time for baking first grease the both pan and lined with butter paper then pour all the mixture in the pans and add remaining nuts and chocolate at the top. Preheat oven for 10 mins at 180 degrees then bake it for 35 to 45 mins or check by tooth pick insert in the bread cake. You can bake it in a loaf pan..
- When these r ready set these aside. After cool down take 1 cake as a bottom layer spread some chocolate spread and then again upper layer of cake then frost some chocolate spread on the side of cake then stick some chocolate wafers sticks and decorate the cake.
- Pic of in between layers of cake.
Banana bread is a cake tin classic. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food. Mash the banana, egg and vanilla extract together. Put the butter and sugar into another bowl and beat well. Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.