[Farmhouse Recipe] Our Potato Salad. Make Potato Salad Just Like Your Mom Used To With Our Recipe Made With Hellmann's® Mayo! Our Recipe Is Also Terrific Using Hellmann's® Mayonnaise Dressing With Olive Oil. Great recipe for [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Potato Salad.
Make sure to add the vinegar, wiener sausages, and coarsely ground black pepper while the potatoes are still hot. How to Make Farmhouse Potato Salad Add bite size cubes of potatoes into a pot of boiling water and boil until the potatoes are just barely fork tender. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Potato Salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Our Potato Salad
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of [A].
- It’s of Wiener sausages (5 mm slices).
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of [B].
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Grainy mustard.
- You need of Vinegar.
It used tofu instead of eggs and vegenaise in place of nayonnaise, but can easily be adapted to the non-vegan version by using real mayonnaise and evaporated milk. It is a yummy recipe and we have made it both ways. The family loved it both ways and cleaned out the bowl. Instructions In a large kettle of cold water, add the diced potatoes and bring to a boil.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Our Potato Salad step by step
- Peel the potatoes and chop into quarters. Boil in enough water to cover completely, then test with a skewer and make sure it goes through..
- Drain the water from the pot (Step 1). Roast the potatoes for 1 minute to evaporate excess moisture. Crush into bite-sizes with a spatula or similar..
- Combine all the [A] ingredients with the cooked potato and mix thoroughly. Set aside to cool slightly..
- Thinly slice the cucumber, onion, and carrot with a slicer. Chop into bite-sized pieces or thin rounds..
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the sliced vegetables from Step 4 and toss to mix in the salt thoroughly. Set aside for 10 minutes and drain well..
- After the potato has cooled down, add the tossed vegetables and [B] ingredients. Mix well to serve..
- Also good on bread..
Dice the hard boiled eggs, the celery and onion. In a medium bowl, mix the Miracle Whip, Mayonnaise, cider vinegar, yellow mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic powder,. Paprika is a classic seasoning in potato salad. I also like to garnish the potato salad with a sprinkle of paprika for added color. Last, but definitely not least, salt and pepper for obvious reasons.