Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Gift. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Top with garlic, the juice from one lime, and tomatoes (be sure to drain). Add the remaining peppers and onions, cover and any remaining lime juice. Place chicken in Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need of Any other Vegetables you want to include.
- Prepare 1 package of Fajita Mix or Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Place onions and bell peppers on top of chicken. Mix together seasonings and sprinkle over both sides of chicken. Directions Place chicken into a slow-cooker and season with cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Top with bell peppers, onions, and diced tomatoes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Place all the ingredients into the Crockpot and set on low for 4-6 hours. When you are about ready to eat; use a fork and shred up the chicken in the crockpot..
- Add sour cream, cheese and green onions..
Cut chicken into diagonal strips and place in slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Place onion, and bell pepper on top of chicken. In a mixing bowl, combine cumin, chili powder, lime juice, and chicken broth, and pour over chicken and vegetables. Have a fajita fiesta with maximum flavor and minimal effort with these Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. This chicken fajitas recipe uses a slow cooker to infuse tender chicken with the flavors of every ingredient, so each bite is bursting with bold taste.