Chocolaty banana bread/cake. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Become a Pro with these valuable skills. Join Millions of Learners From Around The World Already Learning On Udemy! Variations of chocolate chip banana bread recipe.
Grease and line a loaf tin. Sift the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar into a large bowl and mix until well. Beat the egg whites until stiff. You can cook Chocolaty banana bread/cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolaty banana bread/cake
- You need of flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of coffee (I mixed mine with 2 tablespoon of warm water).
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- You need of refiend oil.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of big banan.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of grated dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Some chocolate chips.
Quickly stir the wet banana mixture into the dry ingredients, stir in a quarter of the egg whites to loosen the mixture, then gently fold in the rest. Mary Berry's banana bread recipe is small, but perfectly formed and loaded with chocolate chips. You can double this classic loaf cake recipe if you have lots of bananas to use up. Cake Mix Banana Bread is the most delicious dessert that you've never had.
Chocolaty banana bread/cake instructions
- Thumb rule of baking a cake is to pre heat your oven at 160℃ and collect all your ingredients. Now before starting any actual baking prepare your cake tin.I have used a tin used for loafs. Apply oil to all the sides and base of the tin and than line the base with parchment paper..
- Peel the banana and mash it throughly and keep it aside.
- Take plain flour,cocoa powder and baking powder sieve them together and place the bowl aside.
- Take a big bowl and put powdered sugar and oil in it. Whisk these together with your egg beater for atleast 6 to 8 minutes. Now add mashed banana in the bowl and beat for another minute or until a smooth paste is formed. Add vanilla extract and coffee to this mixture.Now add the seieved dry ingredients in 2 or 3 batches while simultaneously adding milk to the mixture..
- Consistency of the mixture should neither be to thick or too runny. You can adjust quantity of milk accordingly..
- As the batter is ready and so is our cake tin pour the batter into the tin without any delay.After pouring half of the batter sprinkle the grated chocolate generously all over the batter.You can add some small chunks of chocolate too for that gooey and chocolatey taste.Now pour the rest of the batter above and give a good sprinkle of chocolate chips on the top layer. place it in the pre heated oven at 180℃ for 15 to 20 min..
- After 15 minutes check with the skewer.If it comes out clean voila!!Your warm,gooey, chocolatey loaf is ready to be served and savoured.
It's not just delicious, it also helps you use up those more than ripe bananas that are still sitting on your counter. This chocolate banana bread recipe is a delicious dessert but you can also grab a slice for a quick breakfast when you're running out the door to work. All made in one bowl, with pantry staple ingredients, super quick to mix up, healthy, and SO DELICIOUS! Yes, that pretty much sums up this mini banana bread mug cake, and it's the perfect individual little cake to bake up this weekend. With over-ripe bananas, good honey, and your.