Copycat Skyline Chili. A copycat of Skyline Chili, true Cincinnati chili, except it's less greasy! I combine all the dry spices times ten and keep the "Skyline Spice Mix" in a jar cannister. Add chili powder, cinnamon, garlic powder, cumin, allspice, cloves, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, sugar and vinegar.
Skyline chili is sold in the refrigerated section of some grocery stores, as well as on Amazon in cans. If you really want a treat though, make this tasty Skyline style chili at home with our copycat Skyline Cincinnati Chili recipe. It can be served with the traditional accompaniments or presented as a totally keto friendly meal. #Skyline #Copycat #Chili Welcome back to the Mini Farm!! You can have Copycat Skyline Chili using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copycat Skyline Chili
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 oz of unsweetened baking chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/8 cup of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hey Grill Hey beef rub.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped dehydrated onion.
Today I show you how to make the ACTUAL Skyline Chili recipe with a healthy option. The ingredient rumors for Skyline Chili are plentiful on the Internet, but anyone can purchase cans of Skyline chili from the company and find the ingredients listed right on the label: beef, water, tomato paste, dried torula yeast, salt, spices, cornstarch, and natural flavors. Copycat Skyline Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day.
Copycat Skyline Chili instructions
- In a large Dutch oven on medium high combine the water and beef broth.
- Add the tomato paste and chocolate and stir continuously until both are melted and blended fully..
- Add all spices, vinegar and sugar. Bring to a simmer and stir occasionally..
- Once simmering add the turkey and ground beef. Break up into small pieces as you add them..
- Bring to a boil, but as it's heating up continue to stir to break the meat up into a fine consistency. I used a potato masher..
- Once it's up to a rapid boil reduce the heat to maintain a simmer and let cook uncovered for about an hour and a half. Stirring occasionally and testing for flavor. My cinnamon was a bit old so I had to add a little more..
- Once the consistency and flavors are where you like the serve on top of hotdogs for the best coney's ever!.
It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Copycat Skyline Chili is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. This copycat original is famous by Skyline chili parlor.