Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Add an even layer of white chocolate buttercream on top of the first cake layer. Make the buttercream by mixing the Stork with Butter and icing sugar until it combines. Spread a nice thick layer of raspberry buttercream over one of the cakes. You can have Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake
- Prepare of Raspberry Filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of almond extract.
- Prepare of Red food color, if desired.
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz. package), chopped.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Gold Medal all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 2/3 cups of whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- It’s of White Chocolate Frosting.
- You need 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz package), chopped.
- Prepare 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of plus 2 tsp. Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of butter or margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of almond extract.
Place another cake on top and repeat by spreading a layer of buttercream over the second cake. This Raspberry & White Chocolate Cake combines these flavours in three stunning layers, filled and topped with a silky white chocolate buttercream. There's three different kinds of raspberry flavour in this cake – fresh in the cake and on top, freeze dried for decoration and raspberry jam between the cake layers. You're not short of white chocolate either with white chocolate chips mixed into.
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake instructions
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, the cornstarch, and salt; stir in wine cooler. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in butter, almond extract and 2 or 3 drops red food color. Cover and refrigerate until chilled..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms and sides of two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored; beat in melted baking bars and 1 teaspoon almond extract on low speed..
- Fold egg mixture into whipped cream. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, folding gently after each addition until blended. Pour into pans..
- Bake 8-inch rounds 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour..
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool. Beat melted baking bars and remaining frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional wine cooler, 1 teaspoon at a time..
- Fill cake layers with raspberry filling. Spread frosting over side and top of cake..
See notes for pan size + recommendations. Once you have selected your pan size, grease + flour the pan. Raspberry + white chocolate = one of our FAVE flavour combos, so this White Chocolate And Raspberry Cake is a natural winner. Made with a basic vanilla sponge, the cake is stuffed with raspberries. Put the butter and chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl, set over a pan of barely simmering water and allow to melt slowly, stirring occasionally.