Prawns with chili lime butter sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Prawns on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! In a hot pan, add your sesame oil.
Mix melted butter, lime zest, garlic and salt, and brush onto prawn skewers and corn. Place corn on the grill and cook until charred and softened. Combine the lime zest, chillies, garlic, fish sauce and olive oil in a large bowl and whisk to combine. You can cook Prawns with chili lime butter sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawns with chili lime butter sauce
- You need 1-2 of # shrimp, shell on or off. Your preference here.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of sambal (chili paste) more if you prefer extra spicy.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- It’s 2 cups of shrimp stock (you can use chicken stock if need be).
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 oz of cilantro.
- You need 1 oz of sesame oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Peel the middle sections of the shells from the prawns, leaving the heads and tails intact, and de-vein. Add the prawns to the marinade and toss to coat. Preheat the barbecue or grill to a high heat. Melt butter in microwave or small sauce pan.
Prawns with chili lime butter sauce instructions
- Optional* peel your shrimp, I used jumbo prawns or 2-3 sized (i made stock with my shells).
- In a hot pan, add your sesame oil..
- To the oil add your shrimp, garlic and ginger and saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Deglaze your pan with your stock and add your sambal and salt & pepper..
- Reduce liquid by 1/3 and add your butter and cilantro..
- Simmer for another 1-2 minutes..
- Serve over rice, noodles or vegetables and enjoy..
Whisk in lime juice and chili powder. Season with additional chili powder and salt, as needed. I added sweet chili sauce to the marinade. The shrimp is mouthwatering, moist, juicy, succulent and bursting with the wonderful flavors of sweet chili, lime juice and garlic. Make a bunch of these shrimp skewers before the end of summer!!