Chia Chocolate Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Put all the ingredients in a large bowl with a generous pinch of sea salt and whisk to combine.
Then add remaining dairy-free milk and whisk until smooth. Add chia seeds and whisk once more to combine. Fold chia seeds into the mixture. You can cook Chia Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 cups of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
Pour into small ramekins and place in refrigerator. Chill or eat at room temperature. This easy and healthy Chocolate Chia Pudding is great for a quick breakfast on the go or a late night chocolate fix. Mix the ingredients together and they'll transform into a thick and creamy pudding overnight.
Chia Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Using a large bowl combine brown sugar and cocoa. Use a whisk to remove all clumps.
- Add chia seeds and mix together with the brown sugar and cocoa mix.
- Add coconut milk 1 cup at a time. Using a whisk to mix in between each cup. (Note: It will not yet be thick. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid as it sits).
- Add vanilla and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of the honey. Stir and refrigerate for 1 hour so the chia seeds can absorb the liquid..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir. The mix should be thick. Spoon into 1/2 cup serving or storage containers..
- Top each serving with remaining honey. Enjoy!.
Chia puddings had a moment a few years back and then kind of fizzled away. You're going to love how easy chocolate chia pudding is to make! In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla and salt, whisk until blended. Be patient, it will take a good minute or so to blend in the cocoa powder. Cover and place in the fridge to chill.