Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF). Low Prices on Vegetable Soup Cup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Instant Vegetable Soup? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Add the green beans, tomatoes, stock, riced cauliflower, bay leaf, herbs, salt and pepper to taste, and stir. Instructions Brown ground beef in the Instant Pot using the saute function. While the ground beef is cooking prepare the other ingredients. You can have Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF)
- Prepare 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 3-4 of large yukon golden potatoes.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 4 cups of choppe veggies (cauli., green beans, carrots, celery) etc.
- You need 2-3 of zucchini chopped.
- Prepare 1-18 oz of jar diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of tyme.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
Add onions and garlic to browned ground beef and saute for a couple of minutes. Creamy Instant Pot Vegetable Soup made with loads of vegetables is healthy and gluten-free. The soup has the richness of Parmesan Cheese and is really filling. Made with an array of colorful vegetables, a bowl full of this Homemade Creamy Instant Pot Vegetable Soup is going to keep you warm on cold winter days.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF) instructions
- Saute (in instant pot) onions, garlic and olive oil until golden brown.
- Add veggies and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, seasonings and diced tomatoes.
- Pressure cook for 30 minutes. Quick release and serve..
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup is a light, but filling meal that is perfect year-round! Filled with veggies and a splash a lime juice to merry together all of the flavors! The best thing about making Instant Pot Vegetable Soup is that you can add additional veggies or omit the ones that you don't like! Either way, the taste is still great and cooks the same in the Instant Pot. Turn the Instant Pot on and press Sauté function key, the pot will start to heat up.