Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce. Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Check Out Cream Sauce On eBay.
Here is how you achieve it. Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry onion till translucent. Remove from the pan and set to one side. You can have Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce
- Prepare 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- It’s 2 cup of pork stock or broth (if you do not have pork broth subsitute with 1 cup low or no sodium chicken broth and 1 cup low or no sodium beef broth ) If you want to make a pork stock I have a recipe on my profile..
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated romano or parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 of sliced green onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
Add the pork; brown on all sides. Stir in the broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, thyme, pepper and bay leaf. Which type of dish are you looking for? Salad Kebab Taco Jerk Flatbread No Preference.
Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce step by step
- Season pork tenderloin with cajun seasoning. Heat oil in dutch oven sear pork on all sides remove to a plate. In dutch oven deglaze pan with white wine, reducing until almost gone, whisk in broth, cream, hot sauce, garlic and lemon juice, bring to a boil then reduce to a very low simmer, add pork to liquid, cover and poach about 15 minutes ( turning twice ) depending on thickness of pork. The internal temperature should be 140 to 145. Remove pork to plate, cover and let rest. Meanwhile increase heat to get the sauce to a boil and reduce to a creamy sauce.Whisk in romano cheese..
- Slice pork into 1/2 inch slices add sauce garnish with green onions and a sprinkle of roman cheese..
- Serve this with mashed potatos, rice or pasta for all the wonderful sauce!.
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over high heat. Sear on all sides until nicely browned. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Place in a baking dish and add pepper.