Baked chicken fajita with a twist. Get just the right utensils for the job. We Have Everything You Need All In One Place – Buy Now & Get Free Delivery On Your Order! Baked chicken fajita with a twist christina.comentale Glen Cove, New York.
Squeeze the juice from half of the lime over top of the baking dish once it's baked. Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat. You can have Baked chicken fajita with a twist using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken fajita with a twist
- Prepare 6 1/4 of pieces of chicken cutley.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Orange pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of salt n pepper.
- It’s dash of Cajon season to taste.
- Prepare 1 of teriyaki sauce.
Baked Creamy Chicken Fajita Flautas – Shred the leftover chicken and mix it with the creamy topping. Stir in black beans (drained and rinsed) and corn to taste. Place a strip of the chicken mixture down the middle of a flour tortilla. Roll the tortilla tightly around the mixture and then place on a greased baking sheet, seam side down.
Baked chicken fajita with a twist step by step
- Cut chicken beasts into pieces.
- Add all seasoning to bowl in the olive oil except teriyaki sauce.
- Than pour on chicken n spread evenly on chicken …
- Chopped peppers n onion n add to chicken n mix it up again so seasoning cover .. than pour teriyaki sauce on top to cover evenly (as much as u like for taste).
- Bake on 400 for 20 to 25 mins.
- Than serve over rice or pasta ur choice.
In a bowl combine the chicken, onion, peppers, carrots, and mushrooms. Add the seasoning and mix well. Evenly spread in a baking sheet. Place chicken in the baking dish with bell peppers and onion; top with remaining fajita seasoning mix and vegetable oil. Stir until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.