Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding. Add dissolved custard powder while stirring (make sure there are no custard clumps inside). Add dissolved chocolate powder, stir until boil and the mixture thickens. Layer over the pie crust, put on fridge.
In the meantime, make the pudding. Put the gelatin in a small bowl, add the boiling. Pour mixture into baked pie shell. You can have Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding
- It’s of Pie Base:.
- It’s 3 packs of Graham Crackers.
- You need 1 packs of milk marie biscuits.
- Prepare 300 grams of Baker's Mix butter (melted).
- Prepare of Choco Custard:.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of custard powder dissolved slowly in 2 cups of warm milk.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of choco powder dissolved in 100ml hot water.
- It’s 6 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Choco Jelly:.
- It’s 1 pack of chocolate konnyaku jelly powder.
- It’s 1 pack of chocolate agar powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1500 ml of water.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- You need 6 tbsp of chocolate powder.
Pour custard into a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Stir hot custard to smooth out any lumps and pour into the pre-baked pie shell. DIRECTIONS Combine pie filling mixes, milk, butter and chips in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat, until mixture comes to a full bubbling boil.
Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding step by step
- Grind graham crackers and milk marie biscuits, pour with melted butter and stir. Layer the crust in the pie pan around 2cm thick. (this recipe will make around 3 30x30cm pan) Put on fridge at least 1 hour..
- Mix 6 cups of milk with sugar, medium heat while stirring. Add dissolved custard powder while stirring (make sure there are no custard clumps inside). Add dissolved chocolate powder, stir until boil and the mixture thickens. Layer over the pie crust, put on fridge..
- Combine chocolate konnyaku powder, chocolate agar powder, chocolate powder, and sugar in a dry pan, stir until mixed thoroughly (this is to make sure the chocolate, konnyaku and agar makes no clumps and easier to stir later over stove). Pour water, medium to high heat, stir until boil..
- Add 1 cup of jelly mixture to pan, mix with the cold custard using fork/chopstick, layer with more jelly mixture. Cool in fridge for 2 or more hours and enjoy!.
Gradually pour half of chocolate mixture into egg yolks, whisking. Gradually whisk warm chocolate mixture into beaten yolks. Return chocolate mixture to same saucepan. This chocolate pudding is thick, creamy, and so decadent. It makes the perfect old-fashioned chocolate pie or dessert cups like you used to find the school cafeteria.