Banana choc chip bread. In a large bowl mash the bananas with the back of a fork and stir through the cooled butter, eggs and sugar. Mix together the dry ingredients with a pinch of salt, then sift this over the mashed bananas. In a large bowl mash the bananas with the back of a fork and stir through the cooled butter, eggs and sugar.
Add the remaining cake ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and beat. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. You can have Banana choc chip bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana choc chip bread
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 125 g of unsalted butter room temperature (3/4 cup).
- It’s 300 g of caster sugar (1 and half cups).
- It’s 260 g of plain flour (2 cups).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 bag of chocolate chips or preference.
Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined.
Banana choc chip bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 175c (fan oven) and mash up 3 ripe bananas..
- Add butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Combine..
- Add eggs and mix. Then add milk and bananas. Mix into a batter. No worries if it’s a little lumpy..
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add chocolate chips. Mix well..
- Grease a large loaf tin (spray or butter) and put cake batter into loaf tin. Evenly spread batter so smooth in tin..
- Bake loaf in oven for 45 minutes to 55 minutes. Loaf will be cooked once knife/ cake tester comes out clean when poked into centre. Cool on wire rack for 30 mins to an hour..
- Once cool remove from loaf tin and slice up. Bread should last a few days..
Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Mix flour, baking powder, bicarb and salt in a bowl. Combine bananas, milk and cinnamon in another bowl. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl using a fork. Whisk in the melted butter, milk, egg, and vanilla.