Curry Udon! Japanese style leftover curry recipe!. Pour boiling water (not in ingredients) over the aburaage to remove excess oil and squeeze moisture out. Add the curry roux and stir until it thickens. Place the cooked udon noodles in a bowl and pour the curry soup onto the noodles.
Add a small amount of vegetable oil to a pot and turn on the burner. Slice the beef very thinly and chop the onions. Add the chopped onion and cook for a couple minutes. You can have Curry Udon! Japanese style leftover curry recipe! using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Udon! Japanese style leftover curry recipe!
- You need 1 of leftover curry.
- You need 200 of hot watter.
- Prepare 1 of udon.
- You need 2 tbs of watery potato starch.
- You need of If you have "bonito fish soup stock"(Hondashi).
- Prepare 1 tsp of bonito fish soup stock.
Add the beef and cook until the meat colour change. Saute one clove of garlic, one medium onion, squid (cut into rings), green beans, and shimeji mushrooms. Cold Curry Udon is chilled udon soaked in a curry soup, topped with sliced pork, boiled egg, sliced onion, julienned cucumber, mizuna leaves, tomatoes, and grilled eggplant. Add the flour and cook, stirring for a minute over low heat.
Curry Udon! Japanese style leftover curry recipe! step by step
- Boil the udon in boiling water.
- At the same time as ①, warm up curry and then put hot watter in curry.
- After ②, you can put 1 tsp of bonito fish soup stock if you have!.
- 1-serving udon into curry soup and then mix it up.
- Ready to eat:).
Add the curry powder and cook another minute. Whisk in the hot vegetable stock all at once: it will thicken almost instantaneously. Add the soy sauce and syrup and cook until thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Cook the udon noodles in a large pot of boiling water. Japanese curry is like the ﬁnal whisper in an international game of telephone.