Banana choc chip bread. In a large bowl mash the bananas with the back of a fork and stir through the cooled butter, eggs and sugar. Mix together the dry ingredients with a pinch of salt, then sift this over the mashed bananas. In a large bowl mash the bananas with the back of a.
Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a. You can cook Banana choc chip bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana choc chip bread
- You need of bananas.
- You need of unsalted butter room temperature (3/4 cup).
- You need of caster sugar (1 and half cups).
- Prepare of plain flour (2 cups).
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of chocolate chips or preference.
Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Mix flour, baking powder, bicarb and salt in a bowl. Combine bananas, milk and cinnamon in another bowl. Sift the flour and add to a mixing bowl.
Banana choc chip bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 175c (fan oven) and mash up 3 ripe bananas..
- Add butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Combine..
- Add eggs and mix. Then add milk and bananas. Mix into a batter. No worries if it’s a little lumpy..
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add chocolate chips. Mix well..
- Grease a large loaf tin (spray or butter) and put cake batter into loaf tin. Evenly spread batter so smooth in tin..
- Bake loaf in oven for 45 minutes to 55 minutes. Loaf will be cooked once knife/ cake tester comes out clean when poked into centre. Cool on wire rack for 30 mins to an hour..
- Once cool remove from loaf tin and slice up. Bread should last a few days..
Add the white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix together. Add the bananas to a blender jug with the soy milk and coconut oil. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl using a fork. Whisk in the melted butter, milk, egg, and vanilla. In another mixing bowl, using the hand mixer (or a whisk), beat peanut butter until smooth.