Instant Pot Beef Stew. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Instructions Set pan to SAUTE with oil in inner pot. NPR at the end of cooking.
Select SAUTE; Return beef to insert. Stir in onions, carrots and potatoes. In small bowl, beat cornstarch and water with whisk. You can cook Instant Pot Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Prepare 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- It’s 2 Tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- You need 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- You need 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
Sauté mode, brown beef with some oil and the Worcester sauce. Remove all contents including any juices and put in a bowl. Sauté, with some oil, all the onions, leek and mushrooms. Once onion is soft use a little of the stock to deglaze the pan.
Instant Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
Instant Pot Beef Stew Cooking Tips for Instant Pot Beef Stew. Can I use other cuts of beef for this beef stew recipe? Let's cook Beef Stew in Instant Pot!. Here are the ingredients for cooking Beef Stew in Instant Pot. Tools for Cooking Beef Stew in Instant Pot.