Chicken fajitas. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Simply combine a mixture of chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, and voila, you're ready to make fajitas.
To save on prep time, use chicken tenders. They are a tad larger than chicken breast strips, so be sure to add enough time to cook them through. Swap out the chicken for steak, tofu and even portobello mushrooms. You can have Chicken fajitas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 1/2 of leftover rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mesquite seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 6 of Tortillas.
Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat.
Chicken fajitas instructions
- Slice vegetables and add all but the lemon and chicken.
- saute the veggies until cooked to desired doneness.
- Add chicken and squeeze the lemon juice into the pan and cook until hot.
- Place in tortilla add toppings and enjoy.
Add the chicken, bell pepper and onion, seal. For a casual, fun get-together, set up a make-your-own-fajitas bar with the chicken filling, avocado cream, sour cream, and any other toppings you love, like pico de gallo, sliced fresh jalapeños, or crisp radish slices. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas. Top these easy fajitas with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, and Pico de Gallo!