Chicken Fajitas. Bestel het lekkerste van Subway gemakkelijk vanuit je luie stoel. Bestel je favoriete gerechten, waar en wanneer je maar wilt online! Homemade Chicken Fajitas Making homemade fajita seasoning is a lot easier than you might think, and you probably already have the ingredients in your spice cabinet.
Fajitas are wonderfully flexible and versatile! To save on prep time, use chicken tenders. They are a tad larger than chicken breast strips, so be sure to add enough time to cook them through. You can cook Chicken Fajitas using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast (sliced into thin strips).
- Prepare 1 small of white onion (sliced into thin strips).
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper (sliced into thin strips).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of chicken boullion cube (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
Swap out the chicken for steak, tofu and even portobello mushrooms. Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil.
Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Mix all seasoning ingredients and set aside.
- In medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil on med-high heat.
- Add chicken and saute until cooked thoroughly.
- In large pan, add 1 tbsp oil and heat on med-high.
- Add pepper and onion; saute until tender.
- Add chicken to veggies.
- Stir in 1/3 of seasoning (or more…I use 1/3 and save the rest but you can add as much as your heart desires 🙂 ).
- Serve in a warm tortilla with whatever topping your heart desires!.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. Add the chicken, bell pepper and onion, seal. For a casual, fun get-together, set up a make-your-own-fajitas bar with the chicken filling, avocado cream, sour cream, and any other toppings you love, like pico de gallo, sliced fresh jalapeños, or crisp radish slices. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas.