Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake. Download a free audiobook from Audible. Add a splash of oil to a large casserole pan and place it over a medium heat. Put the browned beef onto a plate.
Cut veggies in desired shapes and sizes and add to casserole dish. Add canned beef and seasonings in desired amounts. Serve with cornbread or you favorite side!. You can have Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake
- You need 1 can of roast beef and gravy.
- It’s 2-3 cups of baby carrots.
- Prepare 3-5 of small-medium red skinned potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of medium-large yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Mrs. Dash Seasoning.
- You need of Optional:.
- It’s of Cornbread Muffins on Top or on the Side!.
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, sugar, salt and pepper. Cook beef stew in a slow cooker for really tender meat. In large Dutch oven heat olive oil. Add onions,garlic and mushrooms, cook until golden brown.
Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut veggies in desired shapes and sizes and add to casserole dish..
- Add canned beef and seasonings in desired amounts..
- Stir in 2-3 cups of water. Mix thoroughly. Bake for 45-60 mins until potatoes are softened..
- Serve with cornbread or you favorite side!.
Add water and gravy mix, and whisk until there are no clumps. In a medium mixing bowl put flour and teaspoon each salt and pepper, mix. Toss the beef cubes in the flour until coated. In a soup pot heat the olive oil over medium high heat until the oil blooms. Make this spiced beef casserole a couple of days in advance.