Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake. Get your favourites from Cinnamon Spice delivered. Download the app and order now! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, spices, and salt until well combined. Mix flour, sugars and cinnamon in large bowl. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cake flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. You can cook Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake using 27 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake
- You need of For The Cinnamon Spice Cake.
- It’s of salted butter, at room temperature.
- You need of cuos granulated sugar.
- Prepare of room temperature sour cream.
- Prepare of large egg whites, at room temperature.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of nutmegl.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of mijk, room temperature.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Cinnamon Ganache Frosting.
- Prepare of ances cinnamon chips.
- You need of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare of cold water.
- You need of For Cinnamon Sugar Crunch Glaze.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of /8 teaspoon salt.
- You need of For Garnish.
- It’s of cinnamon as needed for dusting.
- Prepare of sprinkles.
With the paddle attachment, beat mixture on low speed until moistened and combined. Ground cinnamon adds a subtle warmth to this moist, fudgy chocolate cake. It's so moist it doesn't need any frosting! Place the first cake on a serving plate or a cardboard cake round.
Cinnamon Spice Crunch Layer Cake step by step
- Make Cake.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8 inch cake o ans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamob, nutmeg, ginger and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add 3 egg whites and beat in then add remaining 3 egg whites and sour cream and blend in.
- Add milk and vanilla alternating with flour stir just until incorprated.
- Spread evenly in pans and bake 22 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes put just clen.
- Make Cinnamon Ganache Frosting. Prepare this up to a day ahead to allow it to get cold.
- Have cinnamon chips in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot, pour over chips with the vanilla and stir smooth, let come to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until very cold.
- Make Cinnamon Sugar Crunch Glaze.
- In a bowl combine all glaze ingredients and mix together.
- When ready to assemble cake finish Cinnamon Ganache..
- Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Place in simmering water until dissolved.
- Beat cold cinnamon cream until thickened about 10 to 15 minutes adding liquid gelatin after 5 minutes. Refrigerate until thick enough to spreaf.
- Assemble Cake.
- Place one cake layer bottom up on serving plate.
- Spread with 1/2 of cinnamon sugar crunch glaze.
- Top crunch with some frosting.
- Add second cake layer, botto, up.
- Spread remaining cinnamon sugar crunch glaze.
- Then add some frosting.
- Add last top layer bottom up.
- Frost entire cake.
- Dust top with Cinnamon and sprinkles to decirate. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before slicing.
Allow it to soak into the cake. When you are ready to assemble your cake layers, brush each layer with about two tablespoons of the Cinnamon and Sugar Glaze/Simple Syrup. Then proceed with stacking and filling between the layers with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. Cinnamon Crumb Cake: moist sour cream cake ribboned with brown sugar & cinnamon, and topped with a thick layer of crumbly streusel. A total classic, so delicious with a cup of coffee!