Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich. From big brands to your local favourites, order the Grill food you love on Deliveroo! Order Today For Free UK Delivery Or Click And Collect Immediately From Your Local Branch. Peri-Peri Sandwich is a spicy sandwich that is grilled to perfection and filled with vegetables, paneer, and cheese.
Apply peri peri mayo sauce on unbuttered sides. Place one bread slice on warm grill sandwich pan/ tawa. On it arrange tomato slices,on it onion slices as shown. You can cook Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich
- Prepare of brown bread slices.
- It’s of peri peri mayo sauce(recipe shared before).
- Prepare of medium tomato finely sliced.
- You need of medium onion finely sliced.
- You need of cucumber finely sliced.
- You need of boiled potato finely sliced.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of Chaat masala/ Sandwich masala.
- You need of Tomato sauce to serve with Sandwich.
- You need of Peri Peri Potato Chips / Wafer to Serve.
On it cucumber slices,then boiled potato slices. dd a layer of sliced green pepper, sliced onion, tomato. Add a little sauce over the veggies again. Add a layer of cabbage, chat masala, roasted cumin powder, a slice of cheese and close the sandwich. You can use grated cheese in place of cheese slice.
Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich step by step
- To prepare peri peri veg sandwich. Take two brown bread slices. Apply butter on one side of both bread slices. Turn it. Apply peri peri mayo sauce on unbuttered sides. Place one bread slice on warm grill sandwich pan/ tawa..
- On it arrange tomato slices,on it onion slices as shown..
- On it cucumber slices,then boiled potato slices. Sprinkle chaat masala. Cover with another prepared bread slice(,peri peri mayo sauce side)..
- Grill on both sides till crispy golden..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Spicy Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich with Peri Peri Potato Chips/ Wafer and tomato sauce..
Grilled Peri Peri Masala Sandwich Recipe Brush a generous amount of Peri Peri Sauce over both sides of the vegetables. To assemble the sandwiches, warm bread (in oven) if desired. Spread some vegan mayonnaise on the bread, then top with roasted peri peri vegetables. Top with avocado slices and arugula.