Mango Infused Chilli Paneer. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk The inspiration for my mango infused paneer is barbecue sauce. Not traditional BBQ sauce but fruit sweetened sauces like those made using pineapple. I used vinegar to balance the sweetness and a hefty amount of Kashmiri Chili powder or paprika.
Recipe of Ultimate Mango Infused Chilli Paneer. In a separate bowl, toss the mango, most of the chilli and the chopped mint with a squeeze of lime and season. Scatter with more chilli and the mint leaves. You can have Mango Infused Chilli Paneer using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Infused Chilli Paneer
- You need 5-6 of mangoes.
- It’s 1 cup of paneer.
- You need 1 of medium size onion cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- It’s Bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- It’s of For marinate the paneer.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Add medium thick coconut milk and bring to boil. Sprinkle garam masala, salt and mango powder over paneer. Mix Paneer balls with corn flour fry it in a kadai till it become brown. In a separate kadai, fry onions till brown.
Mango Infused Chilli Paneer instructions
- First roughly chopped the mangoes then in a blender,add mangoes,dry red chilli,garlic don’t add water blend it to a fine paste, now heat a kadai add the prepared mango puree stir it then add chilli garlic paste,honey cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat once done keep it aside now in a mixing bowl add the paneer cubes and other spices and corn flour mix it keep it rest for 10 minutes then deep fry those paneer cubes,now heat a kadai add oil add chopped garlic sauté it for 1 minutes.
- Then add onion cubes sauté it for few minutes then add fried paneer cubes add the prepared mango puree toss it put some green onions mix it turn off the heat garnish it with some ripe chopped mangoes roasted sesame seeds……
- Ready to serve..
Cut green chilli into small pieces and add it to fried onion. Then put small pieces of capsicum and fry it for sometime. The Balti Garlic Chilli is prepared on a red hot wok, with minced lamb infused with fresh garlic and ginger, green chillies and tomatoes. The curry has been quite the favourite since we opened so we needed to add it to our list! If you don't like Lamb that's no problem at all you can CHOOSE!