Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Brands On eBay.
Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy. Crack in the egg, add the vanilla and mix well. You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
Sift in and fold through the flour and salt. Cream the butter and sugars together until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Once combined, stir in the flour, bicarb, chocolate and ¼ tsp salt. Fold in the flour, baking powder, chocolate and ¼ tsp salt as quickly as you can.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Grease two baking trays or line with baking parchment. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the butter or margarine with the sugar until pale and creamy. Beat in the vanilla and egg, then stir in the flour and salt.