Patchwork Dinner. Find everything for your home Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Wash, dry, and slice the multicolored potatoes.
Season the potatoes, when fork tender and set aside. This can be done while the multicolored potatoes are. Choosing fabrics: Pick fabrics you like but try to vary dramatic scales of. You can have Patchwork Dinner using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Patchwork Dinner
- You need of Hotdogs————.
- Prepare 1 pound of hotdogs 8.
- You need of Beef—————————-.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Multicolored potatoes——————-.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of multicolored potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare As needed of bacon drippings from bacon cooked in recipe.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes————————.
- It’s 2 cup of mashed potatoes see any of my recipes.
- It’s of Toppings——————————–.
- It’s 2 ounce of bacon.
- It’s of Butter Sauce——————–.
- Prepare of Drippings of the bacon and the butter from potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
The Patchwork Traditional Food Company – Award-winning Pâté (including chicken liver pâté) as well as delicious jams, chutneys and goodies from Wales, UK. A wide variety of patchwork chair options are available to you, such as general use, design style, and material. Последние. A choice of irresistible additions too with mushroom marmalades, chilli jams, chutneys, hummus and delicious spelt biscuits Patchwork Star Coasters Christmas Coasters Decorations Home makes. Christmas calls for festive prints, and these three-step coasters are just the ticket for using them!
Patchwork Dinner step by step
- Slice and Crisp the bacon. Save the bacon drippings..
- Wash, dry, and slice the multicolored potatoes. Slice medium in size..
- Melt the butter in a pan add bacon drippings. Then add the multicolored potatoes and sauté them. Season the potatoes, when fork tender and set aside. Save this drippings butter mixture..
- This can be done while the multicolored potatoes are cooking. Brown the ground sirloin with the dehydrated onions add salt and black pepper, to taste. As that is going, make regular mashed potatoes see any of my recipes. Note: The mashed potatoes can be made ahead of time..
- Slice the hotdogs on a bias. Panfry them till caramelized..
- Get some plates, and add, to how ever many different servings, a few of the multicolored potatoes, surrounded by hotdogs..
- Add some mashed potatoes in the center atop the multicolored potatoes. Make a small crater in the center of the mashed potatoes..
- Add some of the ground sirloin to the craters in the mashed potatoes and sprinkle with bacon pieces..
- Sauce time; use the butter and bacon drippings mixture you sautéed the potatoes in, and add the garlic. Sauté for 1 minute..
- Add flour to the melted butter stirring constantly till thickened. This will make your Roux..
- Pour in the milk. Stirring constantly till milk has thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste. Make sure it is creamy no lumps. Simmer for 7 minutes stirring often. If the sauce is too thick and more milk till thinned out..
- Add the butter garlic sauce, by drizzling over the top of the whole dish, on each plate..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Place them on your dinner table with handmade crackers and table mats, or scatter. Be inspired and try out new things.. From K – Quilt Top Planning (Using TouchDraw) A blog about two modern cousins who quilt, sew, knit, stitch and craft everyday. With Patchwork you can, quite literally, make dreams come true – with a little help from your friends. Fund one thing that's really wanted Patchwork lets people come together online to fund gifts and experiences that are wanted and appreciated in the real world.