Brad's bacon parm burger. These Perfect Parmesan Double Pork Burgers are almost too good words. They should be on everyone's bucket list! Ground pork, cooked bacon, ham or pancetta, onion and of course parmesan cheese!
This Bacon review is the ultimate Farm Animal Burger. This burger combines bison meat, pork & duck bacon, and a chicken egg with cow milk cheese to form an. Rach's homemade quick pickles add a crisp bite to these tasty burger stacks. You can have Brad's bacon parm burger using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon parm burger
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 5 of strips of bacon, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan or parmesan blend, grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder.
- Prepare 6 slice of cheddar or american cheese.
- Prepare 3 of whole wheat buns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cranberry chutney (found in my 5 spice pork chop recipe).
- You need 1 of onion lettuce and tomato if desired.
Spoon sauce from skillet onto bottom halves of burger buns and place patties on top. Top with basil and burger bun tops. Before you jump to Brad's bacon parm burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food. Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them.
Brad's bacon parm burger instructions
- mix beef, parmesan, spices, and bacon..
- make into 1/3 pound pattys. fry or grill burgers until done..
- plate toasted buns. add cheese to bottom. add burger patty. add other slice of cheese. add chutney. then add desired toppings..
- get a napkin. enjoy.
If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it's good for. Brad's bacon parm burger is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients.