Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, remaining olive oil, and (if desired) salt in a small bowl. Pour the cilantro lime sauce over the salmon.
Lay salmon on foil and season with salt and pepper on both sides to taste. Slip lime slices underneath the salmon. How to make this Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon. You can have Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
- It’s 1 lb of Salmon filet (skin on).
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of small lime thinly sliced.
Line and grease a large baking sheet with foil. Marinate the salmon with the mixture while the oven is preheating. Remove from the oven, top with the remaining chopped cilantro and garnish with the lime. Add salmon to foil, sprinkle with lime, salt, and cover with cilantro.
Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the garlic salt liberally. Sprinkle the dried cilantro then add the pats of butter evenly across the filet. Then distribute the lime slices..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the thick part of the salmon feels firm. Remove and cover and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Fold foil to make a pouch over salmon. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the lime slices on the bottom of the sheet in a long line, we will place the salmon over this. Add the salmon and spoon over the sauce. Cook for another minute, basting as you go.