Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce. Chicken Thigh is my all time favorite meat because it's moist and juicy 🙂 This recipe is a mixture of my favorite ingredients, and the sauce will make all binded together well, and it will be good side dish to eat with rice :). You can have Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce
- Prepare 100 g of Chicken Thigh.
- It’s 5 of Ginkgo nuts.
- You need 2 of Shiso leaves.
- You need 50 g of Yam potato.
- You need 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of oil(for saute).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Mirin (sweet sake).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sake.
- It’s 2 pinches of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt (as needed).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Black sesame.
Here is how you cook it. Teriyaki chicken pairs perfectly with fluffy white rice and steamed veggies for an easy weeknight meal. Cook in a pan to catch all the delicious teriyaki sauce, let it reduce as the chicken cooks. The dish looks magic on the plate, with the shiny sweet-soy coating sticking to the chicken perfectly.
Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce step by step
- Cut the chicken thigh into big bite size about 1.5 inches cubes..
- Cut the yam potato and shiitake mushroom into bite size about 1 inch cubes. Also, cut the shiso leaves into thin strips (just like ribbon)..
- Mix soy sauce, mirin, and sake together, and set it aside..
- Heat oil with low heat, and saute chicken thigh on a frying pan (start from the skin side) until its golden brown, then add ginkgo nuts and shiitake mushroom until all ingredients covered with oil..
- Add 3 to 4, and mix well until all ingredients covered with 3, then add sugar..
- Taste to see if it needs more salt, then if needed, add salt..
- Plate 6 on a plate, and sprinkle black sesame seeds and cut shiso leaves..
It is sauteed chicken breast coated in soy sauce and butter with other variations that are just as good. One such variation is hibachi shrimp. Hibachi means a fire bowl and refers to Japanese Teppanyaki. Hibachi or Teppanyaki is a style of cooking, not just the name of the dish. This style of cooking came out post-world war II (used for quick, portable meals).