Bourbon Chicken over white rice. Bourbon Chicken over white rice Instructions. Add olive oil to pan and cook cubed chicken til lightly brown. Heat over medium, stirring often, til well blended and dissolved.
Cover and marinate overnight (or for as many hours as you have before baking). This Bourbon Chicken over rice recipe on the Blackstone griddle is super easy to make and the whole family enjoys it, plus it includes actual bourbon. The chicken is lightly marinated to assist with delivering the juiciest chicken possible which is topped with the homemade bourbon sauce. You can have Bourbon Chicken over white rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bourbon Chicken over white rice
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breasts cubed.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn ginger.
- Prepare 3/4 of tspn crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 of //4 cup apple juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of corn starch.
In a small bowl combine the ginger, soy sauce, onion flakes, sugar, bourbon and garlic powder. Mix together and pour mixture over chicken. Cover dish and place in refrigerator. I prefer brown rice, but my sweet half likes white, so that's what I made.
Bourbon Chicken over white rice step by step
- Add olive oil to pan and cook cubed chicken til lightly brown..
- Remove chicken from pan. Add all other ingredient. Heat over medium, stirring often, til well blended and dissolved..
- Put chicken back into pan reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes uncovered..
- Serve hot over rice.
Actually, if the truth be known. . . I don't really care for rice. Unless I make my Fried Rice & Ham. Plate your rice and top it with yummy Bourbon Chicken. Come back soon and we'll make Olive Garden Breadsticks together.