Baked vegetables with white sauce.. Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres. All The Information On Hand On How To Grow Vegetables Organically Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Grease a large baking dish with olive oil. Now pour half of the white sauce over the sauteed vegetables. Transfer the vegetables with white sauce to the baking dish and sprinkle the grated cheese on top to form an even layer and all the veggies are covered with the cheese. You can have Baked vegetables with white sauce. using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked vegetables with white sauce.
- Prepare of White sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 medium of Cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese.
- Prepare of vegetables.
- You need 100 grams of french beans, cut in about 1 inch.
- It’s 50 grams of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, boiled.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic, grated.
- You need 2 medium of onion, sliced.
- It’s 100 grams of Indian cottage cheese or Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of capsicums, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 medium of patato, boiled and chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of elbow macoroni pasta, boiled.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams of peas, boiled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli ketchup.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
So if you take big or wide baking dish then you will need more cheese to cover veggies. This is one of my favorite dishes Baked Vegetables in White Sauce and Cheese recipe! Unique, healthy, yum, cheesy and delicious worth trying! Had loads of veggies in fridge and I wanted to make something healthy so made Baked Vegetables in White Sauce and Cheese.
Baked vegetables with white sauce. instructions
- For preparing the white sauce, cut the cauliflower in small florets, drizzle with vegetable oil and bake at 150° Celsius for 30 minutes or till the edges of the florets start to caramelize..
- When the cauliflower florets are baked, then boil them in milk on low heat until tender. Cool the mixture and make a puree in a food processor..
- Take a pan, heat butter and when it starts to melt then add the plain flour and stir for a minute on low heat..
- After a minute of stirring the butter- flour mixture, pour in the cauliflower-milk puree. Add fresh cream and stir for a minute and turn off the heat..
- Add salt, pepper and grated cheese and keep aside. The White sauce is ready!!!.
- For making the vegetable, pour oil in a pan, add the grated garlic and sliced onion. Stir for a moment..
- Now add the beans and carrots and a pinch of salt for sweating the veggies. Put the lid on cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add all the veggies except the ketchup,salt,pepper. Stir the veggies and cook on low heat till they start to sweat. Cook with the lid on..
- After the veggies seem half cooked, add the ketchups, salt to taste and pepper. Turn off heat..
- Add the white sauce to the veggies gently. Put the mixture in a baking tray and bake at 180° Celsius for 30-35 minutes..
- Viola!!! Your dish is ready!!! Enjoy!!.
Just one dish with loads of veggies along with any dinner roll and we had a sumptuous dinner. Somehow I have fallen in love with. Vegetables in Paprika Sauce with Spinach Rice. Add in half of the grated cheese and whisk until melted. Gently stir the sauce into the vegetables and top with the remaining cheese.