White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce. Rice dumpling is one of the easiest Japanese sweets. And sauce is a bit southern taste with coconut milk. You may find the Rice Dumpling to taste even better when you use chopped Coconut pieces, but I usually go for grated Coconut in the interest of time.
Mix the coconut with the sugar/jaggery. Make medium sized balls of the dough. Take each ball and flatten them in the well of your palm, spoon in a little of the coconut mix and close it in to make a ball again; do the rest. You can cook White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce
- It’s 150 g of Glutinous rice flour(Sweet rice flour, Refined rice flour) Normal "rice flour" is too rubbery to make dumpling.
- It’s 140 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Appropriate quantity of sweet red bean paste.
- You need of Appropriate quantity of coconut milk.
Kozhukatta is a steamed rice dumpling that's filled with melted jaggery and grated coconut. It's a special treat that Keralite Christians make for Palm Sunday weekend. When it boils simmer on low – medium fire. Add the tapioca, bananas and jackfruit.
White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce step by step
- Sauce making. Put sweet red bean paste into a bowl..
- Mix 1 with coconut milk well. Sauce is done..
- Prepare rice dumpling. Put Shiratama-ko(Sweet rice flour, Glutinous rice flour) into a bowl..
- Mix them with water by hand. Knead the dough until it comes smooth, soft as same as the softness of your earlobe..
- Use the both hand and round appropriate quantity of dough into a ball shape..
- Make a dent in the center of a ball..
- Put dumplings into boiling water..
- When they float up, ladle out from boiling water..
- Chill them in cold water. Then drain..
- Mix cold dumplings into sauce..
For the keto dumpling dough Whip up a batch of our Crazy Keto Dough. No salt because usually the main dish has enough. I made my Coconut Rice last night using my rice cooker. In order to keep the same consistency as I make my regular rice, I used the measuring cup that came with the rice cooker. Filling for Sweet Fried Dumplings: The primary ingredients are coconut, chopped toasted peanuts, toasted sesame seeds, and sugar.