Baked vegetables with white sauce.. Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres. All The Information On Hand On How To Grow Vegetables Organically Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Add the sauteed vegetables to the baking tray and pour the remaining white sauce over it.
Now pour half of the white sauce over the sauteed vegetables. Transfer the vegetables with white sauce to the baking dish and sprinkle the grated cheese on top to form an even layer and all the veggies are covered with the cheese. So if you take big or wide baking dish then you will need more cheese to cover veggies. You can cook Baked vegetables with white sauce. using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked vegetables with white sauce.
- It’s of White sauce.
- You need of fresh cream.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of Cauliflower.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of milk.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare of vegetables.
- You need of french beans, cut in about 1 inch.
- Prepare of carrots, chopped.
- You need of corn, boiled.
- Prepare of garlic, grated.
- It’s of onion, sliced.
- It’s of Indian cottage cheese or Paneer.
- It’s of capsicums, sliced.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of patato, boiled and chopped.
- You need of elbow macoroni pasta, boiled.
- Prepare of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare of peas, boiled.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of chilli ketchup.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Here is how you cook that. The ingredients needed to prepare Baked vegetables with white sauce.: You need of White sauce. This is one of my favorite dishes Baked Vegetables in White Sauce and Cheese recipe! Unique, healthy, yum, cheesy and delicious worth trying!
Baked vegetables with white sauce. step by step
- For preparing the white sauce, cut the cauliflower in small florets, drizzle with vegetable oil and bake at 150° Celsius for 30 minutes or till the edges of the florets start to caramelize..
- When the cauliflower florets are baked, then boil them in milk on low heat until tender. Cool the mixture and make a puree in a food processor..
- Take a pan, heat butter and when it starts to melt then add the plain flour and stir for a minute on low heat..
- After a minute of stirring the butter- flour mixture, pour in the cauliflower-milk puree. Add fresh cream and stir for a minute and turn off the heat..
- Add salt, pepper and grated cheese and keep aside. The White sauce is ready!!!.
- For making the vegetable, pour oil in a pan, add the grated garlic and sliced onion. Stir for a moment..
- Now add the beans and carrots and a pinch of salt for sweating the veggies. Put the lid on cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add all the veggies except the ketchup,salt,pepper. Stir the veggies and cook on low heat till they start to sweat. Cook with the lid on..
- After the veggies seem half cooked, add the ketchups, salt to taste and pepper. Turn off heat..
- Add the white sauce to the veggies gently. Put the mixture in a baking tray and bake at 180° Celsius for 30-35 minutes..
- Viola!!! Your dish is ready!!! Enjoy!!.
Had loads of veggies in fridge and I wanted to make something healthy so made Baked Vegetables in White Sauce and Cheese. Just one dish with loads of veggies along with any dinner roll and we had a sumptuous dinner. Somehow I have fallen in love with. Add in half of the grated cheese and whisk until melted. Gently stir the sauce into the vegetables and top with the remaining cheese.