Chicken fajitas. Bestel gemakkelijk bij Subway zonder dat je de deur uit hoeft! Je favoriete gerecht van Subway tot aan je voordeur bezorgd! Homemade Chicken Fajitas Making homemade fajita seasoning is a lot easier than you might think, and you probably already have the ingredients in your spice cabinet.
Fajitas are wonderfully flexible and versatile! To save on prep time, use chicken tenders. They are a tad larger than chicken breast strips, so be sure to add enough time to cook them through. You can cook Chicken fajitas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of Red green yellow orange bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 tub of knorr homestyle stock.
- Prepare 8 of Warmed tortillas.
Swap out the chicken for steak, tofu and even portobello mushrooms. Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil.
Chicken fajitas step by step
- Season chicken with chili powder.
- Heat oil in pan, add chicken turning once, cook until done, remove chicken and slice.
- Add more oil to pan if needed heat and add sliced onion and peppers, cook until tender.
- Reduce heat to low add tub of knorr concentrated stock and lime, simmer until stock is melted.
- Return chicken to pan, toss to coat, serve in warmed tortillas with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. Add the chicken, bell pepper and onion, seal. For a casual, fun get-together, set up a make-your-own-fajitas bar with the chicken filling, avocado cream, sour cream, and any other toppings you love, like pico de gallo, sliced fresh jalapeños, or crisp radish slices. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas.