CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE. At the en add the pepper and to give the sauce more concistence add corn starch to the sauce and stir. In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, mustard, soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper. Uncover baking dish; spread yogurt mixture over chicken.
We are the rice lovers, so we serve the dish over the rice. Fluffy white rice soaked with the delicious mustard cream sauce? Yup, my tummy is screaming for happiness. You can cook CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 2 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/2 of sliced onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Swiss knorr.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of cornstarch.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken broth, honey, mustard, and powdered garlic. Mix well, ensuring honey is combined into mixture and is not sticking to bottom. Pour white rice into prepared pan or cast iron pan. Pour broth mixture over rice and stir.
CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE instructions
- Add oil to pan.
- Add the two table spoons of mustard and stir till mustard gets mushy..
- Add the pineapple juice and stir until mustard desolves..
- Then add the sliced onions and garlic stir once again..
- Add the Swiss knorr and stir for 10 minutes..
- After add the two chicken breast soak them with the sauce and close the pan so it will cook..
- Every two minutes open the pan and soke the chicken with the sauce for about 30 min also flip the breast constantly..
- At the en add the pepper and to give the sauce more concistence add corn starch to the sauce and stir..
The results is a lusciously creamy, slightly tangy sauce that pairs with chicken so well. And it's even better on a bed of rice to soak up every last drop of this amazing sauce. These are some of my other favorite chicken recipes: Freezer friendly panko chicken breasts; Sautéed chicken breasts with lemon cream sauce; Grilled chicken caprese Just sauté the chicken until golden, then make a quick sauce from onions, water and mustard and reduce until thick. Serve with rice to soak up the sauce, and a crisp green salad. I used chicken broth instead of white wine and the sauce came out fine.