Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice. Search for best chicken stroganoff recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice gabriel sina São Paulo, Brazil.
Sprinkle salt and white pepper over it. Once the chicken stripes turn golden brown, pour the soy sauce over it. Stir until smooth and add sliced mushrooms and Garkins to it. You can have Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice
- It’s 1/2 small of onion.
- You need 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breasts filet.
- You need 200 ml of table cream (media crema).
- It’s 150 ml of tomato paste.
- You need 100 grams of champignon mushroom.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 3 cup of warm water.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of potato stick chips.
In a serving plate, serve it on the bed of rice. Please tell us about the issue Comments (Optional) Submit. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. When I think of Stroganoff, I think of the traditional Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles.
Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice step by step
- For the rice, pour some olive oil in a warm pan. Add half of your chopped onions (small pieces) and the garlic. Add some pepper..
- Once the onion and garlic get a bit softer, add the rice and stir for a while..
- Pour the water (double the measure of rice) and add salt to your taste. Now, with medium temperature and almost closed pan, cook the rice for about 15 minutes. Tip: don't stir the rice while it is not done. Use a fork to pull the rice a little bit at the center and sides of the pan to check if the water has completely evaporated. (Exact point it should be done)..
- For the chicken stroganoff, start grilling the chicken breast filet chopped as small strips in a separated pan. (We do that because the chicken might release some water during this process, later, we will transfer the chicken strips to another pan, without the liquids)..
- Fry the bigger onion pieces in a big pan. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Transfer the chicken from the other pan to this one to finish cooking..
- Once the chicken is cooked, finalize by adding chopped champignon mushrooms, then the table cream, and, finally, the tomato paste. Tip: Do all that as quickly as possible and with very low heat, otherwise the table cream will lose consistency and become very liquid, instead of creamy..
- Serve it warm, with rice and stick chips..
Growing up, my mom wasn't one to cook too often. We were a drive through kind of family most of the time and when she did cook, she had just a few signature dishes; chicken and rice and beef stroganoff were two that stand out to me. Chicken Stroganoff – deliciously rich and much like beef stroganoff but made with chicken breasts (or thighs) instead. Includes savory browned onions and mushrooms, vibrant garlic and a creamy, tangy sauce, all of which is layered over a bed of tender egg noodles. I wanted something like the traditional beef stroganoff and threw this one together, writing down everything as I went so I wouldn't forget.