Barbecue Chicken And White Rice. Search for white rice chicken recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Top with chicken and barbecue sauce.
Sometimes I add a dash or two of"Kick-Yo-Ass" hot-sauce for a little spice. Combine barbecue sauce, onion and celery seed; pour over chicken. One-pot BBQ chicken and rice saves my dinnertime struggle (and perhaps will save yours too!) I am constantly looking for new ways to make one-pot meals and/or incorporate different flavors into dinner. You can cook Barbecue Chicken And White Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Chicken And White Rice
- You need 2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of Your favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Your fav chicken spice mix..
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 1 clove of Cardamom.
- You need 2 clove of Cloves.
The tandoori chicken is smoked and served on seasoned rice sautéed with smoked veggies on the side and a yummy sauce. The rice dish is finally grilled for a charred look. The taste of Bbq rice platter is just like having a charcoal grilled tandoori chicken with salad, sauce and rice. All of that without much of the hard work.
Barbecue Chicken And White Rice instructions
- Prepare your chicken and season them with salt and pepper and then place them in your baking pan..
- Make your dressing in a bowl. Add the olive oil , barbecue sauce ,spice mix..
- Mix your dressing with your chicken. And then add tomatoes on top and cook in the oven for 20 -30 minutes or until nice and done..
- Cook your rice. Boil water in sauce pan, and add your rice, abit of salt and the clove and cardamom clove. And cover until cooked..
- Serve the chicken beside rice and enjoy. 😍☺️😘.
Instructions Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, onions, green pepper and garlic and cook until chicken is browned and no pink remains and the vegetables are tender. Stir in Barbecue Sauce, water and corn, bring to a boil. Barbecue Chicken And White Rice Fetoon. Then pour chicken broth and water around the chicken.