Chicken fajita wraps. De beste online deals van vandaag. Serve with salsa and sour cream. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering. They go together in a snap and always get. To assemble wraps: Place the tortillas on a work surface or plate. You can have Chicken fajita wraps using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita wraps
- It’s 3 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion…sliced.
- You need 1 small of red bell pepper.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of salsa (la victoria, red, mild).
Top each with half of the chicken, onion, lettuce and tomato. Top each with half of the sour cream mixture and roll into wraps. Place the tortillas flat on a clean surface. Wrap tortillas tightly into a burrito shape and placing seam down.
Chicken fajita wraps step by step
- Season your chicken breast with seasonings. put one tablespoon of oliveoil and one tbs of butter and cook the chicken. set temp to medium/low. approx 6 to 7 mins per side..
- While chicken is cooking, slice onions, mince garlic cloves, slice bell pepper..
- once chicken is done, you remove it and let it cool. while its cooling, add 1tbs olive oil and add the bell pepper, sautee till slight tender, now grab carrot and peel it over the pan so its nice and thin slices. sautee those two for about 10 mins..
- Once bell pepper and carrots are a bit tender, go ahead and put the garlic and onions in. Now go and shred the chicken. I use bare hands and just shred it it were string cheese =).
- Add that to the veggia mix. Now preheat the oven to 350°F and start the tortillas..
- Cut the tortillas in half. now with the remaining olive oil brush the tortillas on both sides. and drop the mozzarella cheese to the chicken mix n set temp to low..
- Grab coated tortilla and add chicken mix and wrap, set in a (Pam sprayed) dish. and do it until all your chicken mix is used. set in oven to bake until the top of the tortilla is slight brown..
- last you will add the shredded cheddar cheese to the last 5 mins of baking and turn it off. let them ait there and melt the cheese. serve with salsa =) Enjoy.
For the wrap: Lay the tortilla on a flat surface. Roll up the sides of the tortilla and place in grill pan. These chicken fajita wraps are stuffed full of nutritious green rice, pico de gallo and/or salsa, cheese, avocado cream sauce, and of course, chicken fajita filling! Bold fresh flavors and simple prep. Great option for lunch or dinner.