Marion's Apple Spice Cake. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Beat together sugar, eggs, and oil.
Add this to the apple mixture. Super moist and flavorful Apple Spice Cake is made with both applesauce and diced apple chunks. Top it off with a spiced buttercream frosting for one of the most delicious cakes ever. You can cook Marion's Apple Spice Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marion's Apple Spice Cake
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Chopped apples.
- It’s of Finely chopped walnuts.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Soda.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
Great for the holidays or anytime of year! Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring lightly until combined – use the whisk to break up any stubborn lumps. Beat well and fold in the sifted dry ingredients. Brown and white sugar – A combination of the two sugars keeps it sweet and moist.
Marion's Apple Spice Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix quarter cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 2 cups chopped and peeled apples in to a plastic bag and Shake well until apples are coated.
- Beat together sugar, eggs, and oil. Once mixed, blend in flour, salt, soda, apples, and walnuts. Once all are evenly mixed, pour into a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake for one hour and 15 minutes at 350°F or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you use all brown sugar, you will have a much darker cake. Spices – A combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and allspice. Baking soda – Works with the vinegar to give the cake some rise, and replicate what an egg traditional would. In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. This circular cake frosted with a brown sugar glaz.