Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon.
This is just one of the countless ways we enjoy it. Using mayonnaise helps lock in moisture and works as a great carrier for holding all the other flavors on the salmon. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- It’s 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Place the salmon fillet on the parchment paper and brush the salmon with just. In a bowl, combine the red pepper flakes, garlic, panko, parmesan, lemon-pepper seasoning,. Add the chickpeas and stock, then warm through. Crush the chickpeas lightly with a potato masher, then add the spinach and stir well until the leaves are wilted.
Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray..
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart..
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!.
Add the lime juice and some salt and pepper, then heat through. Serve with lemon slices and remaining sauce. How do you know when Baked Garlic Salmon is cooked? You should cook this Baked Garlic Salmon until the salmon is cooked thoroughly and broccoli is tender. This is to keep your family safe.