Grilled Fresh Broccoli. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place broccoli over drip pan on an oiled grill rack. If desired, garnish with grilled lemon slices and red pepper flakes.
Turn it as it browns so that all of the sides get caramelized. This is guide how achieve this tasty food. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. You can have Grilled Fresh Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Fresh Broccoli
- You need 2 of medium heads of broccoli with stems attached.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salted butter, melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil, I used chili infused extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper and talt to taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s of For Serving.
- It’s 1 of recipe of sriracha hollindaise sauce, found in my profile and in general search.
Drizzle olive oil over the broccoli and toss to coat. Wash your broccoli like normal, toss it with some olive oil and any spice combination you like and you are ready to go. Place a large piece of foil on the grill, fire up your grill to medium heat, toss the prepared broccoli on the heat, and eight minutes later and you have one killer side dish. It can also be made in a grill basket.
Grilled Fresh Broccoli instructions
- Make basting sauce.
- In a bowl combine melted butter, olive oil, lemon and lime juice, garlic, srirahca, pepper, salt snd romano, stir to blend.
- Cut woody ends of broccoli but keep heads intact.
- Slice broccoli down center of stalk , all the way through. Each head will become two with one flat side..
- Blanch broccoli in either chicken broth or salted water for 2 minutes.
- Brush with basting sauce all over, if you have time place broccoli in a ziplock bag with the basting ssuce and marinate it, refrigerated up to overnight.
- Grill over direct hest untl brown in spots and tender.
- Serve with sriracha hollindaise sauce.
While the unit is preheating, in a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, oil, and maple syrup. Add the broccoli and toss to coat evenly. When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place the broccoli on the Grill Grate. Grilled Broccoli from Delish.com features a sweet and salty smokiness that's sure to please the Place broccoli on grill and sprinkle lightly with more salt. Grill broccoli until knife-tender and slightly.