Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book View our beautiful range of cheese hampers, Inc free personalised greetings card Method. Place the digestive biscuits into a sealable freezer bag. Push all the air out and seal the bag.
DIRECTIONS Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer until thouroughly blended. In a bowl combine the cream cheese, caster sugar, vanilla extract and lemon zest and mix until smooth. Lift sheets from the cold water and squeeze excess water. You can have Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake
- It’s of Base.
- You need 125 g of Sweet Biscuits *made into fine crumbles.
- It’s 60 g of Butter.
- You need of *Note: Very dry low-fat biscuits might need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream or Milk.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 250 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar *OR 1/4 cup Caster Sugar.
- You need 1 cup (250 ml) of Thickened Cream OR Heavy Cream *whipped.
- It’s of *Note: For this recipe, DO NOT use fat-reduced or light type products.
Add sheets to the cream cheese mixture and mix well until they are completely dissolved. For the base, mix finely crumbled Biscuit and melted Butter until moist crumbs. Line the base of the tin with baking paper, place the crumbs into the cake tin and press firmly over the base. Set aside in the fridge while you are preparing the filling.
Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake step by step
- For the base, mix finely crumbled Biscuit and melted Butter until moist crumbs. If too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons Cream or Milk..
- Line the base of the tin with baking paper, place the crumbs into the cake tin and press firmly over the base. Set aside in the fridge while you are preparing the filling..
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form..
- In a separate bowl, combine softened Cream Cheese, Sugar and Lemon Juice until smooth. Gradually add the whipped Cream and combine well..
- Pour the filling over the base. Place the tin in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours or until completely set..
- Gently run a sharp knife around the inside edge of the tin to release the sides of the Cheesecake, then transfer to a serving plate..
- Decorate the cake with fresh Fruit of your choice. *Note: Today I used Mango and Grapes..
When you head to the store to pick up ingredients for this no-bake cheesecake, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, the star of the show: cream cheese. We suggest buying a full-fat cream cheese instead of a reduced-fat option, like Neufchatel cheese. Since you're not using eggs in this recipe, full-fat cream cheese lends an added richness to the filling that's hard to replicate. In a mixing bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff, add the vanilla and set aside.