Tomato beef stew. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Advice & Inspiration To Prepare For Your Next Adventure.
Heat the olive oil in a large casserole over medium heat. Add the beef, cook until brown, then add the wine, carrots and tomatoes. Quarter the tomatoes and add them to the pot along with the sugar, salt and pepper. You can cook Tomato beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato beef stew
- It’s 250 g of beef.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of shiitake mashrooms.
- You need 2 of table spoons red wine.
- Prepare 100 cc of water.
- It’s 1 of consome cube.
- It’s 2 of table spoons ketchup.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of parcerly.
When ready, remove from heat and serve with basmati rice, thyme, pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Packed full of fresh veggies like carrots, peas, celery and onion (you know, the usual suspects) along with some baby potatoes and cubed beef, this stew is definitely bound to be a winner in your home. Spoon each batch into the slow cooker pot. Fry the onion for a minute or two to brown.
Tomato beef stew step by step
- Cut tomatoes, onion and shiitake mushrooms into small pieces..
- Fry beef in a pan. Season with salt and pepper.Add tomatoes, onion and shiitake mushrooms..
- Add wine and water and simmer it for 15 minutes..
- Add a consome cube and ketyup..
- Simmer it for more 5 minutes..
- Serve it on the plate and add parcerly on the top..
Add to beef in slow cooker and pour over tinned tomatoes. Tip in the beef strips, pepper, tomatoes and rosemary, then bring to the boil. Stir through the olives and serve with mash or polenta. Return the beef to the pan, then stir through the tomatoes and wine. Once the liquid has been absorbed, add the stock, bay leaves and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.