Beef stew. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Check Out Beef Meat On eBay.
Clean out the frying pan and fry the beef in the remaining oil in batches until it is well browned, then tip each batch into the slow cooker. For the beef stew, heat the oil and butter in an ovenproof casserole and fry the beef until browned on all sides. Stroganoff, goulash, oxtail, daube – many cultures across Europe have their own version of the humble beef stew, probably because it is so simple to make and yet wonderfully rewarding. You can cook Beef stew using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef stew
- It’s 500 g of beef chopped.
- You need 2 of small ripe tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 2 of small carrots, grated.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- It’s 1 bunch of corriader, chopped.
Enriched with pearl barley or cooked with dumplings, it can be the ultimate one-pot meal. Season the beef with some of the salt and pepper and coat with flour. In a casserole over medium-high heat, Saute the beef and shallots in the butter and oil until browned on the outside. Drain the oil from the casserole and stir in the tomatoes, water and stock cubes.
Beef stew step by step
- Add onions in a sufuria containing hot oil..
- Allow to cook till golden brown..
- Add the beef, stir and cover with a lid..
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes..
- Stir and lay the mixture of tomatoes, corriader, pepper and carrots. Add salt on top and cover for 2 minutes..
- Stir and add water for stew..
- Allow to boil till the beef is well cooked..
Season with garlic, parsley, thyme and remaining salt and pepper. In a large casserole, cook beef in oil over medium heat until brown. Dissolve stock cubes in water and pour into pan. Stir in rosemary, parsley and pepper. In a large dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat, heat oil.