Tapsi's White sauce Pasta!. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! White sauce also known as Bechamel sauce has its origin from the Italian & French Cuisines. In classic culinary terms, this is what is known as a mother sauce. You can have Tapsi's White sauce Pasta! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tapsi's White sauce Pasta!
- You need 2 cup of Cooked Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Veggies : Chopped mushroom , green&red capsicum , Broccoli..
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt according to taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black pepper amd oregano..
White sauce starts with something called a roux, which is a mixture of cooked flour and butter that thickens the sauce. Equal amounts of flour and butter are melted together on the stove top, then cooked until just slightly toasty. Increase heat to medium and whisk water into roux until smooth. White Pasta Sauce will continue to thicken as it cools down.
Tapsi's White sauce Pasta! step by step
- On a griddle saute all the veggies..
- Put a pan on medium flame. Add butter, Ginger garlic paste.Cook for 1 min..
- Add Milk and flour in the pan. Cook for 2mins..
- Add all the veggies. Add Pasta and cheese..
- Add salt according to taste. Then sprinkle wid oregano and black pepper..
So serve and enjoy pasta while they are still hot. Before using left over pasta, re-heat them. Sauté – In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium. Add garlic, red pepper and sauté until golden (about a minute). Make Sauce – Add salt and pepper, wine and butter.