Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice. Browse Unique And Delicious Imported Foods From Around The World At Yummy Bazaar Today. This simple recipe for breaded tilapia with asparagus can be used for any mild white fish. The recipe works for pan-frying or oven-baking, too.
Meanwhile, mix cream cheese spread, pesto and remaining hot water until blended. Meanwhile, mix seasonings; sprinkle over tilapia. In a large skillet, heat salad dressing over medium heat until hot. You can cook Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt with ground parsley.
- It’s 1 of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 6 of tilapia.
- You need 4 cup of water.
Serve with rice. garlic, tilapia, white rice, olive oil, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach. Season the tilapia with salt and black pepper. Top the fillets with equal amounts of tomato, garlic, basil, and capers. Sprinkle lemon juice over the fillets.
Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix lemon pepper, garlic salt with ground parsley, and sea salt..
- Rinse asparagus and cut about inch from bottom. Place in baking pan sprayed with Pam. Drizzle with Olive oil and sprinkle with some seasoning mixture. Place in Oven 8-10 mins..
- Place rice and water in rice cooker..
- Rinse Tilapia, pat dry, sprinkle one side with seasoning mix and place with seasoned side on bottom in a separate baking pan sprayed with Pam. After all tilapia is on pan, drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle remaining seasoning mix on top side and zest lemon on top. Place in Oven 20-25mins..
Puffed rice cakes are also popular among bodybuilders. This one is wasabi and seaweed flavored. Scallops, brown rice, red peppers, baby kale. I only occasionally eat shellfish due to its high cholesterol content. It's otherwise very lean, and delicious to make.