Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders Great recipe for Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip. After all the holidays pass and heavy, calorie laden foods have been enjoyed, I dig out my healthy recipes.
You can easily use canned beans here but please. Transfer dip to serving dish and garnish with crumbled feta and chopped parsley. Instructions Put the black beans, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper in a food processor or blender. You can have Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip
- It’s of for the dip.
- Prepare 3 cup of black beans, cooked.
- Prepare 6 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable broth.
Blend until combined, then add the black beans and blend together. Don't over-blend the dip as you want some small pieces left in for texture. You simply pulse together black beans with fresh cilantro, salsa, lime juice, garlic and spices until thick and creamy. Since dips can be a bit of a slippery slope when eating them with tortilla chips, I always keep my fridge stocked with Dandy celery sticks.
Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip step by step
- In a processor, add beans, salt, cilantro, lime juice and vegetable broth. Blend just until smooth..
- In a pan over medium heat add oil and just heat it up. Turn off heat under pan..
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Let this "cook" in heated oil for 30 seconds..
- Add this to processor and pulse once or twice..
- Scoop into serving bowl and enjoy with chips. Baked chips will keep this on the lighter side..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Googled black bean dip recipes and found this one. Between the texture and the flavor, it was almost like a Mexican hummus. The flavors of the black beans, garlic, cilantro, and cumin really shine and are accented with just a hint of heat from the jalapenos. Will be making this over and over. In addition to this easy bean and garlic dip, check out these other appetizers to get the good eats started.