Kick Ass Black Bean Dip. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Looking For Kick Black? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Kick Ass Black Bean Dip Bill Daniels.
Don't get me wrong, it all tasted awesome (can't go wrong when you have two critical food bloggers in the kitchen), but it was all just…so ugly. Make the dip: Warm up the olive oil in a medium sauté pan over a medium heat. Add the jalapeño, salt, and cumin and sauté for another minute or two so that the jalapeño doesn't taste raw as fuck. You can cook Kick Ass Black Bean Dip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kick Ass Black Bean Dip
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avacado.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Corn (unsalted).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
Let the dip chill so the consistency thickens and the beans have time to meld with the spices. If you can't find tinned black beans, use dried or a tin of refried beans instead. Fold in cheese and mashed beans. If desired, add additional cheese and place in the oven to melt.
Kick Ass Black Bean Dip step by step
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a medium pot on low heat..
- Drain the black beans and pour into the pot..
- Mix in the salt, garlic, cayenne pepper, and lime juice..
- With a potato masher, partially mash the black beans..
- Stir in the cheddar cheese..
- Stir in the corn..
- Empty the bean mix into a fancy pants bowl. Add the sliced avocado and too with finely shredded cheddar cheese and black pepper. Eat like a champ with corn chips.
Put the black beans, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper in a food processor or blender. Quick & Easy Kid Food: Yummy Black Bean Dip. Especially when its healthy and my kids will actually eat it. This black bean dip fits the bill on all counts. Nothing is quicker to make and it involved zero cooking.