Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce. Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce righteousrhea. White Sauce Chicken Enchiladas Sour Cream Recipes.
Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe with Roasted CauliflowerErhardts Eat. The Pioneer Woman's white chicken enchiladas are creamy, delicious, and nutritious. Try making chicken enchiladas with white sauce for dinner tonight. You can cook Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of sour cream.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 7 oz of diced green Chiles (hot or mild).
- It’s 1 can of olives.
- It’s 1 packages of tortillas.
- You need 1 large of onion.
White Chicken Enchiladas with Homemade White Sauce These white chicken enchiladas are filled with delicious shredded chicken and topped with a fantastic creamy white enchilada sauce. Made with a simple sour cream white sauce and poured over chicken and cheese tortillas, these chicken enchiladas are a great recipe to add to your normal weeknight dinner routine. Now, normally I do step by step professional image photos so readers can follow along when they make recipes. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- boil chicken in put if water till done approx 10 mins.
- add a good amount of mixture in to a 13×9 baking dish just to cover bottom.
- shred the chicken, place aside.
- dice half the onion, place aside.
- stir chilies, sour cream, and cream of chicken in a bowl.
- place tortilla on table spread the mixture from bowl lightly on to tortilla.
- add chicken, olives, onions and cheese, then roll into a tube like a burrito and place in to baking dish.
- do this until no more room for the burrito like items.
- spread the remaining sauce and cheese on top.
- place in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- let cool for 5 minutes then eat.
Add water, chicken stock concentrate, and cumin; whisk until smooth. Add cream and stir, allowing mixture to bubble and get hot. Turn off heat and set aside. In a separate large skillet, melt butter and sprinkle in flour. Whisk together and cook over medium heat for one minute.