Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce righteousrhea. White Sauce Chicken Enchiladas Sour Cream Recipes. Completely vegetarian enchiladas that are high in protein, great for weeknights or for feeding a crowd, and they're surprisingly popular even The homemade "sour cream" sauce really ups the comfort factor, and it's hard to believe there's no cream in the recipe.
The Pioneer Woman's white chicken enchiladas are creamy, delicious, and nutritious. Try making chicken enchiladas with white sauce for dinner tonight. White Chicken Enchiladas with Homemade White Sauce These white chicken enchiladas are filled with delicious shredded chicken and topped with a fantastic creamy white enchilada sauce. You can have Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce
- Prepare of cream of chicken.
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of diced green Chiles (hot or mild).
- It’s of olives.
- It’s of tortillas.
- You need of onion.
Made with a simple sour cream white sauce and poured over chicken and cheese tortillas, these chicken enchiladas are a great recipe to add to your normal weeknight dinner routine. Now, normally I do step by step professional image photos so readers can follow along when they make recipes. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add water, chicken stock concentrate, and cumin; whisk until smooth.
Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- boil chicken in put if water till done approx 10 mins.
- add a good amount of mixture in to a 13×9 baking dish just to cover bottom.
- shred the chicken, place aside.
- dice half the onion, place aside.
- stir chilies, sour cream, and cream of chicken in a bowl.
- place tortilla on table spread the mixture from bowl lightly on to tortilla.
- add chicken, olives, onions and cheese, then roll into a tube like a burrito and place in to baking dish.
- do this until no more room for the burrito like items.
- spread the remaining sauce and cheese on top.
- place in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- let cool for 5 minutes then eat.
Here's the recipe for Chicken & Jalapeño Enchiladas with Creamy White Sauce: Print. Author: Emily Weeks, RDN, LD; Print Recipe. Top with verde salsa, if desired, and serve. The filling ingredients are cooked chicken, mozzarella cheese and green chile enchilada sauce. I usually buy a rotisserie chicken and use the breast or thigh meat for this recipe.