Hearty and Badass Beef Stew. Hearty and Badass Beef Stew I could make something up, but I won't. Regardless, the base is the same, and every iteration is BadAss. And I've no clue about servings.
Tender cubes of beef, carrots and potatoes in a rich delicious sauce. Tender beef and soft vegetables in a delicious rich sauce. The teriyaki sauce adds a nice zest to the flavor of the stew. You can have Hearty and Badass Beef Stew using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hearty and Badass Beef Stew
- It’s 6 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare of beef bullion as per direction on package for 7 cups.
- Prepare 1 lb of package peeled baby carrots.
- Prepare 1.5 lb of beef chuck stew meat. 3/4-1 inch pieces.
- It’s of medium onion.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic. depends on size and personal preference.
- Prepare 1 can of small peas.
- You need 2 (6 oz) of cans sliced mushroms.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted stewed tomatoes.
- You need 4-5 stalks of celery.
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes. I use white or red.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of fine white flour. I use wondra.
- Prepare to taste of basil and pepper.
Place beef stew meat into a slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix together flour, paprika, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over beef stew meat, stirring to coat. On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Combine onions in pot with tomato paste, beef broth, wine and all seasonings except flour.
Hearty and Badass Beef Stew step by step
- Ok. So bring water and wine to boil..
- While that's happening, chop the potatoes and celery into 3/4 to 1 inch pieces. Mince the garlic. Dice the onions..
- When it boiling, add the bullion as per package direction. Then dump everything but the sour cream, cream, spices, and flour..
- Return to boil, then put on low for 4 hours..
- So now we're 4 hours later. Add basil and pepper to taste. I like about 1/4 tsp pepper and 1 tb basil. Sometimes I use white pepper for the heat..
- Remove from heat, and let sit for a bit. Like 10 minutes. Then add the sour cream and heavy cream..
- Now sprinkle the fine white flour on the surface. Careful. Just a fine layer at a time, otherwise you'll get dough balls. Mix it in. Keep doing that until the desired thickness is reached..
- Enjoy with some sort of dipping bread!.
Brown beef in pan, add to mixture. If you are looking for a new and exciting stew recipe to leave your friends breathless, you came to the right place. This mouth-watering beef stew is rather easy to make, while its amazing combination of sweet and savory will make your friends ask – What kind of sorcery is this? The total amount of time you. Put flour and mustard powder into a food bag or bowl and mix.